Construction News and Notes
The transformation of North America’s #1 ski resort is nearly complete.
Building 3 is now open!
Hear what CEO/Owner/Developer Mike Dudick has to say about the newly redesigned Peak 8 and final building of the Grand Colorado on Peak 8.
Things are really starting to progress as construction crew continues to work towards final completion this summer.
- Ullr Cafe and the Grand Colorado Ice Rink are open for business!
- All of the units on the Plaza, Terrace, 1st and 2nd levels are complete and open.
- The 3rd and 4th levels are almost complete and open including the theater, Escape Room and Elev8 Lounge.
- The Breckenridge Ski Resort, Ski School, Ticket Office, and Retail Shop are complete, furnished, and now open.
- The building plaza and escalator are complete and open.
- The aquatics area is complete and open.
See Our Latest Progress Photos Below!
The lower level units are all open, Ullr Cafe is serving coffee and drinks and people are enjoying the ice rink. The stunning interface between the building and the Peak 8 base is vibrant and full of life!
Bookmark this page to stay informed on updates to the base of Peak 8!
The Grand Colorado on Peak 8’s final building will be the epicenter of the Peak 8 experience. From new state-of-the art skier services to a public ice rink and Ullr Café, the Grand Colorado on Peak 8 will deliver an experience that is second to none. New amenities include:
MORE VALUE FOR OWNERS AND GUESTS
The addition of the Grand Colorado’s third building will further progress the revitalization of the Peak 8 base area, creating even more value for our owners and guests.
According to Mike Dudick, owner and CEO of BGV, “The completion of the core of the Peak 8 base area will provide a ski and guest experience in North America that is second to none, and BGV is excited to be part of that.”
Don’t miss out on your last chance to enjoy all the benefits of fractional ownership. Now is the time to start enjoying your Grand vacations at the Grand Colorado on Peak 8!